Indigenous Entrepreneur Virtual Program
Register for our next
program starting soon on
April 15th 2020
Do you have a great idea or current business?
Do you need support to take your business to the next level?
Would you like to develop and grow your business into something successful?
If you said YES then you should be registering to be in our program
Register your spot in IndigiSpace’s life changing Indigenous Entrepreneur Virtual Program which starts soon in April and let us help you create, build and grow your great business.
Theres an enormous amount of value will be gained from being involved in our exciting program and thats not just to mention being part of a deadly group of First Nations businesses from across Australia.
Our virtual program starts with an online bootcamp across April 15th and 16th 2020.
Register today, you won’t regret it!!
Registrations are open for our next program, register to be involved.
The IndigiSpace program breaks down the barriers to business development
As an Aboriginal business we know many of the issues for starting and building a business and have developed a program to support Indigenous businesses to develop, build and grow. Our business development program, specifically for Indigenous businesses provides ongoing development, support, mentoring and tools to grow ideas and businesses.
You gain a new confidence in yourself and your business, a validated business model, learn how to best tell your story to a variety of audiences, walking away with a direction for your business and new ecosystem for support.
The program creates an opportunity to define, develop and grow your business working with world class mentors, investors and trainers, whilst connecting you with great entrepreneurs and the Aboriginal business community
Let yourself be opened up to many exciting opportunities though the Indigispace Business Development program. From the start of the program you will learn, share, connect and be opened to many new and and exciting opportunities to develop ideas and businesses.
The program gradually builds towards a validated business model, tried and tested pitches across different formats, a better understanding of business, networking and connections, business promotion and a gained confidence in both yourself and your business.
Many of these outcomes include:
- Business validation – tested and validated ideas and businesses
- Refined and delivered presentations delivered across events, social media and other formats
- An understanding of how to best tell your story and promote yourself and your business
- Opportunities to share your story and promote your business products and services
- Established goals and plans to give you a clear direction for your business
- Part of an established Indigenous business community
- Build a validated business model – gaining clarity on your business model, a holistic picture across 20+ key elements that go into deriving and communicating your model.
- Basic marketing plan – A strategy of how to best market your business
- Financial projections – Long term business financial forecasts
- Networking and connections to industry and investors
- Ongoing business engagement, development and mentoring
- Business operational tools and learning to best help you run your business
- Businesses are involved in a development program that helps shape their business, develop clear plans and goals, develop and validate a business model and learn how to best tell the unique story behind their business.
- Programs are delivered both in person and online and include workshops, mentoring and ongoing support.
- We help connect participants to other Indigenous businesses and many connections and opportunities that will help grow their business
- We expose you to many of the fundamentals you need to develop and grow your business.
The program is presented and supported by leading entrepreneurs, experts, industry leaders, companies, investors and growth mentors imparting their knowledge and experience to help you learn, share and connect.
It is also co-facilitated by Brendan Bishop, a Kamilaroi and Kooma trainer from Indigenous Business Builders in Queensland, Elisa-Marie Dumas, Programs Leader at Investible and Greg Hodgkinson, a Wirangu Aboriginal man from IndigiSpace.